Friday, January 31, 2014

This Kid is Golden

Meet Jessica and Golden
(Yes his name is Golden)

Remember how I said I had a tests in my class today? Well. It turns out it's on Monday. So I studied my butt off and got almost no sleep so I could study for a test and isn't today. So instead, I'm on Pinterest and Blogging.
Oh! And I did my nails! But I'm going to redo them, because I messed them up and they don't look very good at the moment.
So today I want Elsa Hair.
I think that would be great.
I mean....

Also, I should be taking notes. But I'm not. Because I'm a rebel. And because this blog post wont Publish, so I'm just gonna keep typing until my wifi starts working and puts it on my blog.
So I should probably go read and edit my last blog post. Because I don't remember what I wrote, because I was practically asleep. I'm so scared for my teacher interview, because I don't think the teacher I'm observing likes me.
Okay I'm going to go.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment