Friday, January 24, 2014

Discouraged

I'm not feeling too hot right now.
It seems to be that way for a lot of people.

I feel burnt out. Like I have too much to do.

I'm only Human.

I went to a meeting and figured out my 4 year plan to graduate college. I'm gonna have to do school during two of my summers, hopefully only one.
I just feel like I have too much to do.

But here I am, complaining about how sucky my life is while there are so many people who are so much worst off than me.

Just think. Someone is starving to death right now. They are starving to death, dirty and forgotten, while I complain about getting a college degree on my blog that I'm writing on through my macbook pro.
Sometimes, I have to put things into perspective.
I have an amazing life. I LOVE my family, I'm in an awesome loan program, I have an awesome roommate, I have friends, I have food in my stomach, people who care about me, and a bed to sleep in (one with memory foam, which just adds to how awesome my life is). Don't even talk to me about your bed, because mine will win every time. Unless yours is memory foam and is bigger than a twin and has an awesome comforter.

Anyways.

I am so lucky. I need to be more thankful.

So here I am. Saying
Thank You.

Jess Jess, thank you for always being there and supporting me in all I do. Thank you for being you.
Mom and Dad, thank you for supporting me, understanding, and being the best parents in the world.
Jerrica and Brett, thank you for coming to get me conference weekend. Thank you for helping me.
Dallin and Tarah, thank you for having me over for dinner every Sunday, it's seriously awesome.
Hunter and Saige, thanks for hugging me and saying you love me. You're the best.
Isaac, thank you for being so excited to see me all the time. And thank you for the hugs.

Now, I know, I've kinda backed myself into a corner. Because everyone will want me to mention them. But here's the thing. I'm not going to mention everyone. So here it goes.

Girls of the Sixth Floor (including Bailey, their leader), you guys are so freaking awesome, thank you for always loving me and being there.
Jake and Lindsey, thank you for being there when I had no one to talk to, and when I needed a friend.
TJ, thank you for writing me a letter and for saying the things you do. It's adorable, thank you.
Boys, thank you for taking me on dates, you're all the best.

I LOVE MY LIFE!!!! SMILEY FACE SMILEY FACE SMILEY FACE

No comments:

Post a Comment