Friday, January 24, 2014

I want a Towel Robe

You know what I feel is annoying?
How much stuff I have to take to the shower.
I take the clothes I'm wearing, the clothes I'm going to change into, my shower stuff, and my keys.
So I would like to get a robe.
But not just any robe.
A towel robe.
You know, one of those robes made of towel material?
Yeah.
I want one.

In other news, I have realized I say that a lot. "In other news."
Is that bad? Maybe. But I don't really care. So I'm going to keep on saying it. Especially in this post, so get ready.

In other news (wink), I'm listening to music.
Same Love.
You know, there's a song called
Human
And it's absolutely amazing.. Let me find a link to it..
CLICK HERE!
I'm a little bit obsessed with it at the moment.
CAUSE I'M ONLY HUMAN!

It's hard, but I need to realize it's okay to be sad sometimes.
Cause I'm only Human.
DOESN'T THAT SONG JUST CHANGE YOU??
It changes me.

In other news, my nails are painted yellow.
What's that? You want to see?
Okay.










In other news, I just listened to Human like 5 times. Now I'm listening to Same Love again. Now Beautiful.
I want to sing. I want to sing really bad. I want to sing good though. This is a problem.
Also, I just looked over at my friends computer and it was a video of someone giving birth.
Awka Awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment