Tuesday, January 28, 2014

CLICK HERE (not here, in my actual post...)

Having a Bad Day like Me?
CLICK HERE!!

Why is my day so bad, you ask?
One, I can't find my favorite earbuds. That sucks.
Dos, I started my PERIOD yesterday and have major cramps. (Maybe I shouldn't put that on my blog.. Oh well. For those of you who want to start tracking my PERIODS, here's when you can start.)
Tua, I don't know how to spell Tua (3 in French). Also, my friends won't get off my back for the dumbest stuff.
Four, my friend is mad at me. And I don't know why. And it's making me really sad.
5, did I mention I started my PERIOD? Because I did. And it kills. Hashtag girl probs.
Sax. I mean Sox. I mean Sex. I mean.. Just.. Yeah.
Seffen, I have a test on thursday.
Eight, I can't figure out my math homework, even though I went to math help. My teacher didn't explain it at all..
Nine. My friend who's mad at me? Remember him? He won't talk to me. So I don't even know why he's mad at me.. And it's stressing me out. A lot.
10, my bed isn't made. That isn't too bad of a thing, I just wanted a 10th thing.
Well now that I've told you about how bad my day has been, let's look on the bright side of things!
I have Sunny D.
I have a bed.
I have a computer and a blog that people actually read.
I'm listening to the song Fix You by Coldplay, and it's AWESOME.
I'm sitting by Madi who is a cool cat.
I'm wearing manatee shorts.
I found that CLICK HERE link!
Now, that's only 7 things. I need at least 11..
8. I have an awesome family.
9. I'm not pregnant! Whoopee! (Even though I have no reason to be worried that I am.. I'm just pointing out the positive side of having my PERIOD.)
10. I have friends.
11. I have enough money to come to college, and also have the T.H. Bell Intensive Loan Program which is Awesome.

There we go. 11 things. It's a good day. Or at least, that's what I'm trying to tell myself.




1 comment:

  1. 12. You have Jessica for a roommate and she loves you.

    The universe is realigned. All is right in the world.

    Hang in there. Some days/weeks are like this. Keep looking for the good!

    ReplyDelete