Friday, January 24, 2014

Some People

Seriously, I can't handle some people.

Just go away.

And you know what I don't get? How everyone loves the person I think is annoying! Seriously, can you not tell that this person is a jerk??

Okay, okay. You probably think this is about you. But it's not. It's not about anyone. It's about life. It's about people in general.

WHY.

In other news, I'm watching Modern Family.

In other news again, I love Jessica. I love her so much. She's sitting here watching Grey's Anatomy and crying. And it's killing me. She is my best friend. And seriously I can't handle it. I hate when people cry. Especially my best friend.
Jessica, you're the best. You listen to everything I have to say. Thank you for loving me back!

So basically yeah... Blah blah blah blah blah I hate everything. I'm currently listening to my friends' conversation, but they don't think I am.. Cause my earbuds are in. They're all going to a game night. But guess what? I'm not going. Why? Because I wan't invited.
Oh well.
I give up.

Aaaaaand we're back to annoying people.

No comments:

Post a Comment