Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tests

I took 3 tests today. And I have another one tomorrow.

Now, I'm eating Ramen. Spicy Ramen. It makes my lips feel like they're on fire.And I LOVE IT.

In other news, I took three tests today.

Wait I already said that, didn't I? Oh well. I took three tests today. And it was freaking horrible.
One was a writing test I need to pass in order to get into the Elementary Education Program. One was a Math test that I stayed up all night studying for. And one was a Physics test that I almost forgot about and probably failed.
I am now eating Ramen and listening to music.
Bless you Jessica. She just sneezed.
I feel like I'm being very repetitive today.
I finished my Ramen, and am now eating a Smoothie..? Smoothy..? Neither of those words have a red squiggly under them.. WHICH ONE IS IT?! Either way. I love my... Whatever it's called.

So I have an SI to go to tonight. Cause guess what? I have ANOTHER test tomorrow! Whoopee! I'm just so excited! I love tests!

I am just so tired. I want to go to Sleep. I want to curl up in a ball. And Sleep. And that is all.

I also want to be in a better mood. And also be a better singer.
I want a lot of things.
It's a problem.

You know what else is a problem? PEOPLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment