Thursday, January 16, 2014

Love

It's a crazy thing, Love is.

Okay, okay. First, I need to get something out of the way.
Quarters. What the piss. Why do we need Quarters for laundry?
I NEED MORE QUARTERS.

Back to Love.



Love is a crazy thing. It can make you crazy.
It makes me crazy.

Now, I don't wanna seem like some crazy person (see what I did there?), but I want Love.
I want the fingers interlocking, the kisses on the cheek, the whispers, and the giggles.

And, I know, I know, Love isn't all smiles. But I still want it, through the good and the bad, through sickness and health.

I want the smiles and the laughs. I want the little fights and the roses in a vase.
Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic.

No.

I KNOW I'm a hopeless romantic.

But I still want it.

Just call me on bad days, asking about my day.
Just leave a note on the counter, saying how much I mean to you.
Just tell me you love me.
Just tell me.


I'll try my hardest if you try your hardest?

No comments:

Post a Comment