Thursday, January 30, 2014

I Have No Idea

I don't know what I'm doing with my life. There are too many things that I like, and too many little things I don't like about the things I like. Does that make sense?
I want to be an art teacher. But I also want to be an artist. And also, I want to be a psychiatrist. And I want to go into art therapy.
But also I don't know because school is hard.
School.
Is.
Hard.

I want to take more art classes. I want to paint. I want to sketch. I want to color.
I WANT TO ART! Is that so much to ask? Apparently, because I'm not taking any art classes this semester. And I won't be taking any art classes for a while. At least two more semesters, not including this one.
My emphasis is in art. But I don't want it to be. I want it to be my minor. Then it will be a bigger part of my schooling career. It would be fun.
And what kind of art?
Painting.
Watercolor mostly. I love watercolor.
I have been so busy lately, I haven't been able to paint that much. And it makes me sad. But it's okay because... I don't know actually. It doesn't feel okay, but I'm sure it will be.

And another thing. Every day that goes by, it gets closer and closer to Valentines Day.
Scary stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment