Saturday, January 25, 2014

People Who Read My Blog

I've been thinking about people who read my blog.
And they are SO FREAKING COOL.
You know what else is cool? The air outside.
Actually. I don't know that. I haven't gone outside yet. And you wanna know what else? I don't plan on going outside for quite a while. Because I'm antisocial like that.
People don't think I'm antisocial, because I'm just so social. But here's the thing, I really am very very antisocial. Like, very. It's a problem. And you wanna know what else is a problem? I don't like to shower. It's just a mind set. A mind set I need to get out of. And you wanna know what else is a problem? Math.
Hashtag I'm Already Failing.

Anyways, the people who read my blog? Yeah, you guys are so cool.
And you guys? Yeah, you, who don't read my blog?...

In other news, I'm going to a dance club tonight. And also, it's a date. It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment