Saturday, January 11, 2014

I don't know.

I miss my friends.
I miss having friends everywhere I went.

There are just a few -handfuls- of people that don't talk to me anymore.
And I hate it.
So here are my apologies::



J - I'm sorry I told you everything that I told you. I shouldn't have expected you to understand, that was so selfish of me. If we ever start to talk again, I promise to be the best friend you'll ever have. I fell in love with you at one point. I thought we had a future.. I'm sorry.
B - I'm not confident, and I'm sorry for always getting jealous and worried when someone else would hang with you a lot. You were my best friend all summer, then I messed it all up.. I'm so, so sorry for all I did.
J - I'm just sorry.. I fell in love with you... And now you're leaving... And I'm still in love with you.. But.. Yeah..
K - I have no idea what I did wrong. I'm just sorry for whatever it was, and I promise that if you tell me what it was I did, I'll fix it.
K - What did I ever do to you? Please never call me that name ever again. It was rude, and out of line. This is not an apology.
E - I don't know what you want from me. Please just tell me and I'll be so much better. I promise you that. I'm sorry for coming on so strong.






There you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment