Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Guys I Want A Castle

First off, my friend Maddi is selling a song and it's really cool. Just putting that one out there.


IN OTHER NEWS I'M GOING TO BE A MODEL.
Yep, you heard it here first folks, I'm gonna be a model. I'm not sure for what yet. But I'm going to be one. And it's gonna be awesome. Because I'm going to be a model. And it'll be awesome.
So if anyone has ant tips for me, that would be great.
You might be asking yourself "Why does Sierra want to be a Model? Well, I mean, obviously she would be an awesome one. But why this sudden interest in a new Modeling Career?" I WILL TELL YOU.
1. My friends are telling me I should.
2. I think it would be pretty fun. I like modeling for my sister, so why not do it for money? Which brings me to:
3. Money. I'm way broke and in college.
So there are my 3 main reasons. Friends, Fun, Money. Also, I have awesome hair. So.. Yeah..
Now, let me show you some of the pictures I have.

1 comment: