Saturday, January 18, 2014

First Date Kisses

I went on a date with TJ. It was super fun.
We got Carls Jr.'s, and played games with some of his friends. It was way fun.

We also grilled/baked a pineapple.

We're hanging out again tonight at EmmaLee's house.

But here's my problem.


He has my backpack in his car.
I forgot it.

So here I am, blogging on EmmaLee's computer. And there's nothing wrong with that, except for the fact that
I NEED MY COMPUTER RIGHT NOW OR I WILL BLOW UP.

I hope you noticed the title of this blog post.
Did you just go back and read it?
I thought so.

What's that? You want to know if we kissed?

Well....




TOO BAD.
I don't kiss and tell.

But you wanna know what I DO do?

1. Laugh when I say dodo
2. Eat Crepes
3. Sing Karaoke
4. Wonder Where EmmaLee went.
5. Watch Scary Movies and Pretend to be more Scared than I really am.
6. Find EmmaLee
7. Make Awesome Lists


I just want my computer. And to see TJ.
So TJ, if you're reading this, COME OVER RIGHT NOW.

1 comment: