Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sweet

We learned a new dance in Hip Hop today. Also, I wanna die because of all the schoolwork I have to do.
That is all.

JUST KIDDING.
Do you really think that was all?
I ALWAYS have something to say!

Let's talk about dishes. Dishes are a pain to wash. To me, it's like showers. I hate doing it, but once I start I feel like I could go on for forever!

Now let's talk about the ELED Program at USU.
It's Cray.
There is so much to do, and I don't know if I can do it all. There are a million tests to take and things to do and classes to pass.
Speaking of classes to pass, I have two tests tomorrow. I really need to pass these. And what am I doing to study for them? I'm writing on my blog of course!

Why is school so hard? It's not like it has to be. I mean, learning doesn't have to be hard. But the fact of the matter is, it IS hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment