Monday, January 27, 2014

Why?

I have a lot of questions.
First of all, why?
Now that the drama is out of the way, let me ask another question.
Valentines Day? What's with that?
Now, I'm human. And I'm a girl. So OF COURSE I want a boy to surprise me, bring me flowers, sing me a song, and spend an awesome day/evening with me. Of course I want that.
But why do we need a day for it?
I know, that's confusing. Just know that I don't like Valentines day, but I'm still a girl and want something cute to happen.
Also, I'm a girl so I'm allowed to be emotional and confusing once a month.
In other words.
SERIOUSLY VALENTINES DAY IS SO STUPID I JUST WANT FLOWERS PISS PISS PISS.

Let me start over.

Valentines Day is coming up. And I'm not too excited.
And why's that?
Well, the fact is, I don't know.
I've never been a big fan.
Of course I want what every girl, whether they admit it or not, wants. A boy. Flowers. A kiss. But here's the thing. I think that's just awkward. I think it's SO awkward. And I don't get very awkward. Ever. But Valentines Day? Well that's a whole different story. I just feel awkwarded out all day! It's just... Awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment