Thursday, January 9, 2014

Why do people read my blog?

So here I am, sitting in class, bored cause I'm just gonna end up stealing my roommates notes.
She's a good note taker.

Anyway.

I was thinking, 'I'm sorta Boring...'
And it's true! I'm boring to read about.
So why do people read my blog?

Humans are creatures of habit. And sometimes that's a good thing, ripple effect and all that, but it's also bad, smoking and drugs.
In this case, I don't know if it's good or bad.

People read my blog. Why, I don't know. But they do. And because they do, I keep writing. And even if they didn't read my blog, I would still write.

Now Jessica has a blog. My roommate. Her blog, her blog is cool. It's funny and clever and just awesome.
But no one really reads it.
I would tell you all to clock on her name and read her blog, but I only have 10 followers and get hardly any page views. But I'll say it anyway.
Go read her blog.

In other news, I am going to a dance tonight.
Yep. I am. It's gonna be a party.
I'm going with Eric. He's a cool kid.
I'm also going to convince Jessica to come.
And Cara.
And Derrek is already coming.
So I need one more boy.

TSC Ballroom, 8!
Be there or be square!

JK I don't care if you go or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment