Friday, January 31, 2014

It's Getting Hot In Here

I'm at one of my observations. I missed one because I was sick. So I'm going to be here for an hour and a half.
Crap.
I can't.. I have a test.. Why is my schedule so busy? I'm never going to be able to get this last hour in? Why, cruel world??
I'm also falling asleep. It's a problem. I don't know exactly what to do.. Like seriously, this is horrid, I'm legitly falling asleep right now. I'm typing with my eyes closed right now. But now they're open because I can't really see, like, at all.
All the students are doing is taking little tests, and doing things on their computers.
Little tests. Little. I say little because I remember that word. I remember my "little tests" not being so "little".
A WHOLE PAGE of multiplication? Are you KIDDING ME?!
Once upon a time my cousin and uncle came to visit me from California. They wanted to hang out, but I had to finish my "litttle"test/assignment. So therefore, like any other good uncle and cousin, they started pointing and telling me a number. So I would write down the number underneath the problem and pray that it was right. I don't know what happened after that, because I was so small. But I'm sure I aced that shiz right there.
Okay, I'm still falling asleep. I have a test soon, at 10:30. And I studied like a crazy person. So I really hope I get a good grade on it!
You know my tests yesterday? Well one of them is graded. The math test. Guess what I got? 71 out of 100.. I don't know if I should be happy or sad about that. But I think I might be sad about it.
HOLY CRAP.
Kids are so cute. SOOO cute.

I KNOW! I'LL TELL YOU ALL A STORY!
Once upon a time there was a girl named Sierra. She was awesome. She was at an observation and she was falling asleep. She also had to go to the bathroom, but that's besides the point. So there she was, falling asleep in front of a class of 3rd graders. But guess what? She only had 4 more minutes of the observation, and then she could go. The only problem was that she had to go take a test afterwards, and she really didn't want to do that. But she had to. '2 more minutes' she thought. She couldn't wait to be teaching art to elementary students. '1 more minute' she thought. Then her observation ended and she left. The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment