Monday, January 13, 2014

PSY

So I just ate breakfast.
And now I'm in the TSC, bored out of my mind, not wanting to do my math homework, and hoping someone will sit by me.
I have psychology in an hour and fourteen minutes. I like that class, even though I've only gone one and a half times. I like the teacher, and I like psychology. So it just makes sense.
An hour and thirteen minutes.
A lot of cute boys keep passing by, and in my head I'm all "SIT BY ME" but on the outside I'm all "..."
Cause I'm smooth like that... Cough.
I should probably do my math homework.
The reason I'm not in my dorm room is because if I was I know I would fall asleep and not go to class for the rest of the day.

So here I am, an hour and twelve minutes till my next class, my math next to me, and no earbuds.

FML.
(But not really cause so many more people have it so much worst than I do.. But that's for another day, and another blog post...)

No comments:

Post a Comment