Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Well That Sucked

I went on a date last night.
It was really exciting.
Really.


But really, it was kind of horrid.

We were going to do a bonfire, but then it turned out that every single campground in the whole freaking canyon was gated off and closed!
So we just watched a movie.
Then the date ended at 10:30 when the kid randomly got up and said "My ride is here."

And he left.


It was so weird. And I did not like it.
So here I am, in class, making new friends, and I can't stop thinking about this kid.

He was cute.
But never again.
...
But maybe...


I'm sitting next to a really cute guy. I'm waiting for him to look over and read this so he knows he's cute. Cause I like when people smile.
But he's not looking over.

What's that? You want me to take a creeper picture of him??

Okay.


I'm taking pictures of a few things, so he doesn't think it's weird.


I love Jess Jess


There you go.
His Name is Garrett.


Also, the kid I went on a date with called me a ginger.




WHAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment