Thursday, January 16, 2014

USU 1350

Well. Here I am. Again. In USU 1350.

What a joke of a class.
It's not really a joke, I just consider it a joke, because I hate science.

There are only two things I hate in this world.

The Bee that stung me on my way to the Dentist.
And Science.

In other news, I'm gonna be a teacher.

I've been playing with the idea of being a teacher teacher, instead of an art teacher.
Can I just tell you all my confusing plans in life??
Well, you can't answer, cause you're just reading this, so I'm just going to type it out, and you can stop reading when you want.

I want to be an art teacher. An elementary school art teacher.
But sense I started college at USU, I've been thinking about my other options.

Like being::
A Grade teacher.
A dance instructor.
A Therapist.
A School Counselor.
A College Professor.
A Painter.

There are just so many options!
So here's my plan.

I'm going to get into, and finish, the Elementary Education Program here at Utah State.
I'm going to have an emphasis in Art. Or a Minor in Art.
Then, I'm going to double Major in Psychology.
Or maybe I'll just start the psychology program after I graduate from the Elementary Education Program.

I don't know.

But I DO know that I'm going into those two professions.
I will.
And I'm thinking that I can take a lot of psychology classes about kids and how their brains work, and that will help me with my Teaching Degree.

And then if I get married and have kids and don't work any more, I'll paint.

Now, doesn't that sound amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment