Yesterday I ate at an Asian place called Mandarine Garden, or something like that. And, for real, it was so good. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.
A very badly lit heaven with fortune cookies.
Yesterday was a good day.
At said restaurant, there was a Happy Buddha.
I can not even express to you how badly I wanted this Happy Buddha. I love him. And I want him. He was about as big as a toddler, and he was sitting on the counter, smiling away.
What I don't understand is why he wasn't for sale.
Let me just tell you some of my experiences as of late which will prove to you that males suck hard core.
(Names changed for privacy, and also I'm not that rude.)
1. Gabe. Now this kid is something else. He was one of my best friends. I don't know about anymore. He says he's a bad person. And sometimes I believe it.
2. Jacob is a horny little devil. He is THE definition of Horndog. The first day I met him, Jacob told me all about his sex life.
3. Mike was adorable at first. From the first moment I met him, I knew he would be something special. He was... Adorable. Was. Then he started talking to me all sexy like, and tried to be cute. But that didn't work. So once I stopped being cute back, he stopped talking to me.
4. Drake is a butt guy. The second day we met, he asked for a picture of my butt. I don't see the appeal of peoples body parts. Butts. Legs. Hips. Stomachs. As long as he's human, he's good. Don't take that as my standards are really low. All I'm saying is that I don't have a "favorite" body part on a dude. But Drake? Drake loves butts.
5. Nick told me the day we started talking that he liked me. He also told me he was glad I wasn't crazy. I probably should have taken that as a sign, cause I am crazy. But obviously he didn't want a crazy person. But I left it alone, and I kept talking to him. We hung out a total of two times I believe. And he stopped talking to me. Out of the blue. I don't know why. But you know what, whatever floats his boat.
6. Earl likes to take shirtless pictures of himself. He also likes to snapchat mass snapchats to everyone on his contact list. It makes me feel stupid. Like he doesn't really care about me.
Now, I know what you're thinking. None of those are even bad at all!!
Yeah. That's what you think.
But here's the thing. I'm not going to post super personal stuff on my blog. Because, I know there's not a lot, but people read my blog. And I'm not going to embarrass these guys and/or me.
Just know, they did things bad enough to make me question all males in the world.
Other than my dad and brothers, of course.
So I have two jobs now. Did I tell you that? Well, I do. And I had my first day at the Junc today for summer. It was.. Tiring. But I liked it. I have training on Tuesday, a week from today, for SSI. Then, I believe, after that, I start working there. That is where I'm gonna make the big bucks. So hopefully I get good hours.
I haven't blogged in SUCH A LONG TIME. But you know that.
So today, I will blog.
I just have one problem... I have nothing to blog about...
I'm going to get a Library card. I'm so excited. They have so much cool stuff at the Library! Also, they have movies.
Okay I'm bored. Which means you're probably bored too.
Let's talk about....
Yes. That's it. We will talk about Tinder.
Tinder is... Funny.
For those of you who don't know what it is, it is a dating app.
Basically, you sit there and judge people on their looks. If you think someone is ugly, you swipe left. And if you think someone is hot, you swipe right. And if you match with someone, meaning you both think each other is hot, you can message each other.
It's a beautiful combination of judgment, being a very shallow person, and shirtless men telling you that they "love to work out" and I mean, really, who likes to work out?
On Tinder, you will meet Tools, Weirdos, Nerds, and Douche bags.
It's in their guarantee.
Some people, a very sad and disappointing percent of the population, take Tinder seriously. They think that they're going to meet their soul mate on this app. This is some serious crap we're dealing with here.
And some people actually do marry people they met on Tinder. A very small, little, itty bitty percent. But most people, take Tinder as a joke.
And yes, I DO have a Tinder.
Why? Well, I will tell you why.
It is a huge confidence booster.
All these hot guys think I'M hot? ME? Sierra Noel Osmun? Is HOT?
Oh my gosh.. This is so weird.. Um... Why exactly do you find me appealing?
I currently have 152 matches... Oh, 153! Look at me, I'm on FIRE!!
No, calm down, I'm not really on fire.
Me and Josh have been best friends sense about 8th grade? Maybe 7th. I met him at Lake Powell with my cousins, the Peterson's.
I thought he was just so, stinkin, cute.
Cause he is.
Josh is my best friend. And always will be.
I remember the first day I met him. We were on our way to Lake Powell, and we stopped at a gas station. I saw a super cute boy, but didn't think much of it because he was a random dude at a gas station.
But then, I saw him again at the Lake. And I found out this was the boy who was gonna be at Lake Powell with us!
So we started talking. And we never stopped.
And there you have it.
I love you Josh. And I can't wait for you to get back.
Let me start this off by saying everyone is beautiful.
Yep folks, it's true. Society has been lying to you again.
You. Are. Beautiful.
I don't care who you are.
Boy. Girl. Straight. Lesbian. Gay. Black. White.
You are beautiful.
And if you think that is too feminine, then you're handsome.
But either way, you are awesome. And nothing is gonna change that.
That girl, or boy, who you want to be? The person at school, the model, the athlete, all have their problems. Everyone has problems. Even if someone seems to be perfect, have the perfect friends, the perfect body, the perfect life, there is one thing that isn't perfect about them.
Sometimes, I wish I could be that perfect person. Even if they aren't perfect, I still would like to be them. They sure do seem happy..
But then I remember I'm me.
I am me, with my Beatles poster and my curly hair and my glasses and my Pokémon shirt.
And you know what? I'm perfect the way I am. And so are you!!
Today is the last day of tests/finals.
Can I get a Woot Woot!
So I've been really into Reggae lately. I love it. I. Absolutely. Love it. Like, for real, so good.
There's a band and I bought their CD for 25 cents, their name is K'Nova. Freaking amazing. And then my friend, Jordan, reminded me of this other Reggae band I used to know called The Dirty Heads. For real though, look 'em up.
PISS. Dance All Night. Cabin by The Sea. Rich Girl.
THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD ONES.
ALSO, these guys.
And this one.
Alright... If you're going to look one song up... Let it be this one. I know this one isn't reggae.. But... Unreal. Am I right?
Music speaks to the soul, when words can't. It's crazy how different we can feel after listening to a song. Like the song Almost Lover. It is just such a good song. It tugs at your heart strings.
Because something, something in that song reminds me of something in my past. Something in your past. Something that hurts, deep deep down that you buried along with your ability to trust.
Wow. That just got deep.
Let's go back to happy songs.