Saturday, January 11, 2014

And Now I'm Blogging.

I missed a lot of my classes this last week. And even the ones I went to I didn't even really pay attention.
My math class is at 7:30 in the morning. What do you expect me to do?

Anyway, I'm sitting there reading my textbooks when it hits me::

I want mac n cheese.

So, what do I do?
I gather up everything I need.
Butter,
Mac n Cheese box,
Milk,
Pot,
Lid,
Fork.
And I start heading downstairs to make my mac n cheese. But I think:: Maybe I should bring my textbooks so I can read while I make my mac n cheese.
So I go back into my room for my textbook.
Then I think:: I'll bring headphones, so I can listen to music while I read and make my mac n cheese. Cause I can multitask like that.
So I go back and grab my headphones.
Then, I'm about to go downstairs when I think:: Maybe I should invite Jess Jess to make it with me. She had a friend over, so I invited her friend too. They came downstairs.
And guess what I didn't do?
Read my textbooks.
Why?
Because I'm an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment