Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sometimes

Sometimes I feel like being dramatic. So I am. And then other times, when I feel like being dramatic, I hold it all inside. Either way, it always sucks.
Sometimes I just wanna cry. But I don't do that anymore. I don't like to give people the satisfaction of knowing that they won. But Sometimes I cry anyways.
Sometimes I don't like people very much. So I scream and I yell and I break down and cry. And then my whole world crashes down all around me and I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep for forever. Forever and ever and ever.
Sometimes I am sorry. And I feel bad. Like right now. But Sometimes, I'm still mad. And I don't wanna know all the details about how awesome something went.
Sometimes I feel like my heart has been broken, even though my heart wasn't even part of the situation. And I just want to cry. Great. We're back to crying.
Sometimes I just want a hug. I want someone to tell me it's going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment