Monday, April 7, 2014

World Peace and Art

If I had one wish, I'm not sure what I would wish for.

Naturally, I would want to wish for world peace. Because, who doesn't want that. But then, I would re-think that wish.
Because if world peace is in this world, something else will go wrong.
And not just wrong.

Horribly wrong.

So I would probably wish for something smaller, so something like mad art skills. But then I'd be angry all the time, so I would just wish for awesome art skills.
Again, something could go wrong.
I could be stealing someone else's art skills.
Or I could be really good at modern art, but never be discovered, because modern art is confusing.
Or I just wouldn't get famous until I died, which is the most popular and most likely choice.
Either way it could go, it could suck.

So I would have to wish for the power to fly.

Because I can think of no bad consequences from that.


Flying it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment