Tuesday, April 15, 2014

WANTED

So guess what?

Chicken Butt.

Fried in Grease.

Wanna Piece?


Now down to business.

I need a Guitar player.
And I need one now.
Right now.
Right.
Now.

Okay, maybe not right now. But soon.

So if anyone knows of a good guitarist or ARE a good guitarist, let me know. Cause that would be great. GREAT.


I'm sick of my friends stealing my other friends. I feel like I loose friends when I introduce friends to friends. Cause then my friends think my friends are cooler than me. It's a real problem I have among my friends and my friends.

Also, look what I found!
















This beaut is definitely blog worthy. Just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. No one thinks your friends are cooler than you.
    You're awesome. And everyone loves you.
    That's all.

    ReplyDelete