Sunday, April 27, 2014

THE CHURCH IS TRUE. WORD.

OH MY GOSH WATCH THIS RIGHT NOW.
Or, WATCH IT HERE, ON MY BLOG!!
>>>>>>><<<<<<<
^^^^^^^
Okay. Let's talk about this for a minute.
Like, Holy Poo.
No matter what we do, no matter what we say, God will always be there for us.
I mean, this guy really messed up a few times. He was homeless at one point. Went to jail 3 times. And almost killed himself.
This is crazy. It really opened up my eyes.
I love this church. For those of you who don't know, I'm a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints. You can learn more about his HERE... Or HERE.
Oh my word. I love being a Mormon.
Let me tell you about it.
But first, let me express to you how I hate humming.
............ I hate it.
Steffen and Eric came over to give me a blessing. And it was amazing. Simply, amazing. I'm not going to tell you about it, because this is social media, but just know that it was amazing.
I really needed it.

On to lighter things, Finals Week starts tomorrow. Not really lighter. But okay.

I FEEL LIKE I CAN CONQUER THE WORLD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment