Friday, April 25, 2014

Classic

I'm going to make this blog into a journal type of thing. Because I seem to love blogging. So why not blog more about my life?

So let's start today.


Today didn't sleep. I pulled an all nighter, as you already know. And I went to bed at about 6. Then I woke up, went to class, and did more homework.

Let me just tell you kids about college.
College sucks. But also rocks.

Reasons it sucks::
Early class
Homework/tests/quizzes
Dead week
Finals week

Reasons is rocks::
You're on your own.
Dance parties are the bomb dot schizzle dizzle. (If you know which ones to go to.. Which I do..)
You live with your friends. (Every night is a sleepover.)
You get to do what you want.

I also talked to the missionaries today. It was, can I say, AWESOME.


Okay, I'm bored. Maybe I won't make it a journal..

No comments:

Post a Comment