Sunday, April 6, 2014

Mah Band

I'm gonna start a band.

I can play the Ukulele. The Banjo. And the Piano. I can also Sing.

I REALLY wanna do this. But I don't think anyone will want to be in a band with me. It's a problem. And I feel like it's to late to start a band now.. I don't know.. I just don't know.

Here's the thing. I'm not cool enough to be in a band, let alone start one. But you know what? I'm gonna try anyways!

Maddi will be in my band. Hunter will be in my band. I will be in my band. And I don't know who else yet.

Maddi has an awesome voice. I would put a link here to her Jango page thing, but I don't know how much she'd enjoy that.. Well... YOLO.
Is she not amazing??

Yeah. No Big Deal, but she said she'd join my band. She can play the Ukulele, Piano, and Sing. She's SO AWESOME. I've talked about her before, maybe you remember.

Now, you may be asking, now why is Sierra starting a band? I will tell you why.
BECAUSE.
Because I wanna feel cool.
Because Najee' won't let me join his band.
Because college is the time to do crazy things.
Because because because because becaauuuse!


Side Note. The girl on the left, does she not look exactly like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment