Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Money

I HATE MONEY.

Why do we even need it??

PISS.

I'm so poor it's not even funny. I have about zero dollars. Its great.
Also, I have a job. I have two jobs. But one doesn't start till summer. And one ends on Friday. So that sucks. And, the one in the summer is super iffy, so who knows how often I'll be able to actually work.
So I just applied to Buckle. Which Jess Jess calls The Buckle, which I think is super funny. But is it super funny? We may never know. So I had an interview at Buckle. The Buckle. And Gavin interviewed me. He is cute. But also married. So that's no bueno. Except it's awesome that he found someone.
Anyway. I don't know if I got the job or not.

ANNOUNCEMENT: My Irish Dance School, the one I teach at, Inishfre, is having their Recital on Friday! How Exciting!! And my tiny class of three girls are dancing in it! They are dancing a light jug 3 hand I made up! I'm just so excited for them! It's gonna be awesome!


Update on my love life? WHO EVEN KNOWS.

1 comment:

  1. You're beautiful, and amazing. And I'm sorry about Money. Money is a jerk.
    But I hope you get the job at "The" Buckle. That's all.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete