Sunday, April 13, 2014

Logan City Limits

I got 9 new CDs yesterday.
NBD.

They are AWESOME.

1. Mideau
Won this beauty from an Instagram post.

2.K'nova
Hawaiian songs, what what.

3. Southwire
I got all of these for 25 cents btw.

4. Grandfather Child
I actually don't like this one, but it's still a CD.

5. Little Bare Foot
FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

6. Hargø
Very weird, but I like it.

7. Husky
Haven't listened to it yet, but the cover art is SICK.

8. Eddy Current Suppression Ring
The band does not care about your expectations.

9. In This Together
WATERCOLOR.

10. Audifauna
This is actually Maddi's, but I gave her the money for it... So it's kinda mine too.


So there you have it. I love them all (pretty much).
Also, Jess Jess also got a whole bunch of CDs.. So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment