Wednesday, April 23, 2014

People

People are idiots.

One day you talk to me, and the next day you don't?

Okay, that's cool.


Now that I got that off my chest, let's talk about SUMMER.





This is a great picture.






Here's my story. I'm staying in Logan over the summer. And it's gonna be a PARTAY.
Woot Woot.
What What.
Whoop Whoop.

And now, I will dance.
WHAT.
I like the guys in the back ground who are just mortified at what is happening. They're my favorite.

So my ethernet chord is working.
Also, I hate pants. And shorts. And anything you wear on your lower body except underwear and socks..

So people. People are fools.
Me included.

I have three plants.
One I got at Walmart and I'm growing from seeds.
One I got at my grandpa's funeral and it's still alive.
One I got at Home Depot, and it is a cacti.
AND THEY'RE ALL STILL ALIVE.
Well, I hope the seeds are alive.. Crap... What if they're not alive?? I will most definitely cry.

But people man, really though.
They mess with your head.
It's quite stupid.

And some people pretend to be something they're not! Which is so stupid, I can't even handle it! Like, really though, so stupid.

But some people, are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment