Friday, April 18, 2014

I Know How To Play The Ukulele.

So, as you guessed, I'm home. And it is AWESOME. I LOVE being home.

It's one of my favorite activities.


Also, growing plants. But that's beside the point.


So guess what I did today? I DROPPED ALL MY CLASSES THAT I SIGNED UP FOR YESTERDAY!

Can I get a Woot Woot?

Now, I'm sure you're asking yourself "Now, why would someone do something so foolish like that?"
I will tell you.

It is because I was having a bit of a panic attack and I was thinking "YOLO" at the time. So therefore, I dropped all my classes and started registering all over again!

It was quite the adventure.

I am now signed up for all but two of my classes.

I'm on the waiting list for one (Anthropology) and I'm waiting for a reply from my advisor for the other (Math).

Man I hate math.
Woman I hate math.
We don't discriminate here.

No comments:

Post a Comment