Thursday, April 3, 2014

Let's Just Talk About This

Okay....

Anyway.
Does anyone know how to get tickets for conference? I wanna go really bad, but none of my friends seem to know. They think all you do is go and get tickets from someone on the street... Is this true? I'm so confused.


I'M SO PISSED.


Now that I've got that out of the way, let's cheer some things up and talk about fish.
Actually, not fish.
How about MADDI!!!
Maddi makes me happy.
Straight up, Maddi is one of the nicest people I have ever met. She is sweet, beautiful, and so amazing. Full on, she is amazing. She is so happy and so.. AWESOME!! She is.. Oh my gosh. There are litterally no words for Maddi.
She's a total hippie. Hilarious. Gorgeous. Talented. Awesome to be around. Fun. Spiritual. Everything.
Honestly, I'm confused as to why she's still not Wifed..

Hashtag Shout Out to Maddi.

No comments:

Post a Comment