Friday, April 25, 2014

All Nighter!!

I'm pulling an All Nighter tonight.

I know, calm down, it IS exciting.

But not really.

The reason I'm pulling an All Nighter is to do homework. All the videos are loading currently, so I have nothing to do.

The internet is being stupid. And normally I would go use my Ethernet cable. But it's in my room and Jessica is sleeping and it's super hard to get out of the wall and it's under our beds. So there's that.

Cara and Jason are totes mah goats cuddling right outside the door.

I'm in the study room, did I mention that?
There are pictures in here. Pictures of flowers. Well. Only one.
There's a whiteboard too. It has a palm tree on it.
And a message to me::





It says:: Lindsey loves and believes in c.c. ! Booyah








If you didn't guess, it's from Lindsey.
And, if you couldn't tell, our study room is Red.
I do believe all the floors have different colors.
I've seen Green and Blue and maybe Yellow if I'm not cray cray.

STORY TIME:: Level Homework
Once upon a time I HATE HOMEWORK AND I WILL NEVER PROCRASTINATE EVER AGAIN. The end.

I should get back to my homework..

I guess I could start reading the articles...
Okay....
Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment