Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Like a Disappointment.

I feel as though I am a screw up today.

But at the same time, I feel AWESOME.

I FREAKING PASSED MY PSYCHOLOGY CLASS WITH A D-!!
GOOOOOOOOOO SIERRA!

To reward myself, I'm drinking Sunny D and Blogging. Today is a good day.

I only missed 10 questions on my final. I got higher than most of the people in my class.

But guess what? I still feel like a disappointment.

My parents have really high standards for me. Maybe I shouldn't be blogging this.. Oh well.
I feel like a screw up a lot.
My family is pretty much perfect.
And then there's me.

I don't think my mom is very happy with me that I got bad grades, and when my dad finds out I don't think he will be very happy either.
They read my blog, so I guess this is a good way to tell them I got bad grades.

Fun story::
My older two siblings got horrible grades when they went to college their first year, but they never told my parents until a long time after. So technically speaking, I'm doing better than them in some light.

Maddi says I shouldn't put myself down, and that I should blog about how awesome I am. So that's what I'm going to do.

>>>>>CLICK HERE<<<<<

Some things, are just awesome.
Let me tell you a few of them::
1. Mac n Cheese
2. Sunny D
3. Free Wifi that actually works
4. Beanie Babies
5. Top knots
6. Maddi
7. Paint
8. Balloons
9. Water bottles (especially full of Sunny D)
10. Getting engaged (I'd assume..)
11. The number eleven
12. When a friend accidentally snorts when laughing
13. Full sketchbooks
14. Full journals
15. Cara's snapchat faces
16. My birthday
17. Nail polish
18. Email
19. Fuzzy socks
20. Family
21. Passing a class and getting an A
22. My uke
23. Glasses that aren't broken
24. Sunglasses

I WANT A YELLOW LAPTOP CASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment