Monday, February 3, 2014

All The Time

People Piss me off.
But that's okay.

Again, the dreaded day is getting closer with every passing second.
And, once again, I will be single on Valentines Day.

But is being Single such a bad thing? No! I'm 18. Freaking 18. I don't wanna get married yet. I have so much life to live first. Finish school, maybe a mission, I don't know. But seriously, why is everyone in a rush to get married? It's not a big deal to wait a few years.
Oh please. Don't get me started.

Society sucks.

In other news, let's talk about something a little more cheery. Today I took a test, and I think I did not do very well.

Wow, that's not cheery at all..

Here's something. After my test, I hung out with Golden. And we boarded. And guess what? He complimented, said I was pretty good. Which feels awesome cause I've only been boarding for.. Like... 6 or 7 months. so that was awesome. I didn't even fall! So that's pretty cool.
Golden is a cool guy. I really like him. He came over the other day and just kept saying how cool I was, cause I like Pokemon, and play the Banjo and Uke, and Board. I don't know, but I like it. He's a really cool guy. He's funny too.

This post is a little bit random. Maybe I won't post it. I probably will.

No comments:

Post a Comment