Thursday, February 6, 2014

20% and I Thought I Could Leave

My laptop is at 20%. It's gonna die within the nest half hour. Hopefully it lives. I should probably get off my blog.
I'm in my classroom observations and taking a quick break to blog..I should get back to taking notes...
I'll finish this later!!
Also, I have two texts and I want to know who they are from.. But I can't check my phone, cause I'm at an observation.

PS I only have 13% left.

PS 9%

PS 5%

Okay I'm back.
I thought I could leave my observation at 11:00.. But it turns out I had it till 11:30.. So.. I had to stay for another half hour.
The Struggle is Real people, the Struggle is Real.

So for a second there, I thought I was done for the day. But then I remembered I have a study session for the Praxis.
FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment