Monday, February 24, 2014

This is Golden

For the past two nights, I've pulled an all nighter. Proceeded to go to bed at 6 in the morning. And then slept in till noon. I fear this is not a good habit to get into.

It's a problem.

So, because of this, I missed my math class again.


Again.


And remember that one guy? Yeah... I just wanted to mention him again.

IN OTHER NEWS I RAN A MILE AND A HALF YESTERDAY.
Woot Woot.
Well, sorta Woot Woot. I ran it at like 1:30 at night so... That was sorta a bad idea.

I think I'm becoming crazy.


In other news again, I got Draw Something again.

Draw Something is a guessing game, where you draw something and the other person guesses what the thing is with the letters given. I got it because Jessica, the girl sitting next to me in Psychology, got it again.. So I got it. And now we're playing!

The guy I'm sitting next to smells good.
Huh.
Weird how things can smell... Like, somewhere, I learned that you can recognize a smell, but you can't, like, remember a smell when you can't smell it. Weird, huh?

Way Cray.

No comments:

Post a Comment