Friday, February 21, 2014

Tomato Soup

Hello World.
Today I am sick.
Still.

You know that boy I have a crush on? Well... I have no new news on that... But I just thought I'd mention him.. So yeah.. That's all.

So I'm sick, right? So Golden brings me soup.. Wait... Did I already tell you this story? I don't know, I'm going to tell you again if I already did.. Sorry not Sorry...

So Golden brings me soup, cause I'm sickly, and then he has to leave to go back to work (he left work to bring me soup, how sweet!). So I start to make the soup, I read the instructions, and I put it in a bowl and nuke it for two minutes. Then, when it's done, I take it out with my handy dandy home made hot pads (a bunch of paper towels folded up) and stir it, then I start to eat it.
Now, this is canned soup, tomato to be exact, it was a very.. Strong taste.
So I take the can out of the trash and see if I made it right. And right there, above the instructions on how to cook it, is::
Mix soup with one can of Water?? WHAT IS THIS SORCERY!? WHO HAS EVER HEARD OF MIXING WATER WITH SOUP?! I SURE HAVEN'T!!
So, by this point, I've eaten about one third of the soup already. So here I am, with nasty soup that I need to add water to. So I add a little water. Then a little more. Then a little more. Then, I realize, I need to nuke it for a second time.
A SECOND TIME?! This soup is turning out to be a lot more work than I was committed to.
But, because I was so happy that Golden brought me soup, I kept to it and made my tomato soup right.

And that, my dear friends, is the end of my story.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment