Sunday, February 2, 2014

Confusion

I missed my math class on friday, because I am a fool. But now I'm working on the homework, and it's hard. And also, I'm not even doing the homework because I'm too busy blogging.
Busy. That's the word.

I have the best roommate. She is my favorite person. She's such a good influence on me.

So I'm confused with my feelings. Feelings suck. Balls.

Also, today I bore my Testimony. I love Testimony Meeting. It's my favorite Sunday of the Month. I love hearing other peoples stories.
That's what makes me think that I might be a therapist when I grow up. I just don't know what to think with everything going on. I'm so confused on life. There are just so many different options ad so many different interests I have.
I want to be a teacher. So I would go into child psychology, right? But I wanna be an art teacher, so would I go into art therapy? Or maybe I should just drop out and be a hobo. Yeah. That's what I'll do. I'll live off of my $400 for the rest of my life. I think I can do that. Yeah. I can do that.

I'm also confused on life. What am I doing? What am I supposed to do? I DON'T KNOW.

People also confuse me.
Also, what's happening?
And also, I don't understand.
(Also I know that I'm saying also a lot.)
(But also, I love it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment