Friday, February 14, 2014

I'm in Love

I have a confession.

I think I'm in love.

But you see, this is not like normal love. This is special love.
This is what everyone wants.

This kind of love won't give up on you. This kind of love won't judge you, because it already knows everything about you.


I love myself.


I know, that sounds way conceded. But it's true. I love myself. And it's the best feeling in the world. I will never leave myself, I will always accept myself, I will love myself for forever.

Loving yourself is hard. It takes time. But it's worth it.

Everybody makes mistakes. Everyone is dumb sometimes. Heck, I should be doing math homework right now.
But we're only Human. And we need to realize that.

We break down. We cry. We make mistakes. We are stupid sometimes. We feel heartbreak. We get depressed. We do all of these things, and we blame ourselves for it. Yet, it's our nature. It's who we are.
We are only Human. We bleed. We bruise. We blame ourselves for everything that happens.

Society has really messed up the views we have on ourselves. And I absolutely hate it. Why do we have to be skinny to love ourselves? Why can't we cry or else we will be labeled as weak? Why

I've never understood Society. It has made it so we cannot be happy. No matter what we look like, how we act, or what we do.

And, for what?

Life gets so confusing.

And we feel so small sometimes.
And we break down.
And we hate ourselves for it.

We hate ourselves for being fat. We hate ourselves for making mistakes. We hate ourselves for breaking down. We hate ourselves for crying.
We hate ourselves.

But I'm hear to say something.

LOVE YOURSELF.

Because I love you! And someone out there loves you too! Loves every little thing about yourself that you hate.

Loves that you don't have a thigh gap. Loves that you have crooked teeth. Loves that you are trying. Loves that you are you!

So be happy. Love yourself. And become the person you can, and will, love.

1 comment: