Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sleep

I learned, at the Doctors, that you are supposed to sleep extra when you're sick. Because your body is using extra energy to get you better.

BUT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT WITH A 7:30AM CLASS?!

And, of course, I need to attempt to have a social life.

So...

Yeah. I'm gonna be sick for a while.

In other news, I'm in psychology, and I'm sitting by Golden and Jessica again. They are the coolest cats I know.

I've decided something.

I've decided to be nicer..

Not use the word Hate.
Smile at more people.
Less time spent worrying.
More time spent on other people.

I want to be better. Because, when I'm better, I feel better. And when I feel better, I act better. And when I act better, I am better.. And so on.

But I'll start tomorrow.
I'm too sick to worry about that shiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment