Friday, February 7, 2014

Saying bye to someone and then realizing you're walking the same way..23 Everyday Awkward Situations
Could possibly be the worst thing in the world.


My loneliness is killing me..
Britney Spears baby baby.

In other words. Valentines Day. In T Minus 7 days.

I'm not too excited. But you knew that.

In other news, I'm learning THIS SONG on Drop (my uke). I'm hoping I can learn it and then play/sing it with someone at POBEV. But I don't know who yet. I was thinking Jess Jess or Brian. Also, I'm learning Better Dig Two on my Banjo, who's name is Richard Parker.
I love Richard Parker.

And guess what?? I'm going on a DATE on Tuesday!
First, Tuesday? I know, random.
Second, A DATE?! Yes, a date. With a boy named Sherwin. And you know what I'm most nervous for? I'll call him by the wrong name or something. Now THAT would be embarrassing. HAHAHA JUST KIDDING I don't get embarrassed, you know that.
Well.

1 comment: