Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Yogurt and Granola

In the Junc, they put out Yogurt and Granola. And I have tried so hard to find the right Yogurt and Granola that they use. I found the yogurt. But I can't find the Granola.
The closest I've gotten is Original Yogurt and Granola Bars mashed up together in the Yogurt. I just can't seem to find the right Granola, and it makes me really mad.

Things are awkward.

Sometimes, people smell bad. Like, not right now. I'm sitting next to great smelling people. But when people DO smell bad, it just gets awkward.
I mean, what do you do? Offer them a piece of gum? THAT WON'T GET RID OF THE STENCH. It's a real problem in today's society.

You know what else is a problem today?

World Hunger. Abuse. And Natural Disasters.

Now that we've gone through all the bad stuff, let's talk about all the good stuff!

I'm sitting next to Golden, he's cool.
I GOT to go to math today (I didn't HAVE to, I GOT to).
Also, my hair looks awesome today.

Whelp. That's about all I have to say...

Oh, something else, I want a castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment