Monday, February 10, 2014

Whelp.

I missed church today, cause I was too busy... Sleeping.. I know, I know. I'm a horrible person. I should go to church. Now I'm sitting here listening to music and blogging.


Okay. You all knew this was coming. But it's okay. Because I'm slowly starting to accept the fact that VALENTINES DAY IS ONLY 5 DAYS AWAY.

PISS.

You wanna know my plans for Valentines day? Watch TV and eat food. Yep. I'm a PARTAY ANIMAL.

When I think about Valentines Day, I just wanna throw up.

There are only two Holidays I hate. I guess I shouldn't say there are only two. There are two. Is it bad that I don't like two Holidays? I don't hate them, just dislike.

Those two Holidays would be Valentines Day (duh) and Halloween. But we're not talking about that right now.




Whoops, I forgot to Publish that..

And now I'm sitting in the TS waiting for my Psychology class to start.

And you know what that means?

....

VALENTINES DAY IS ONLY 4 DAYS AWAY.

And you know what that means?

5 DAYS TILL CANDY GOES ON SALE.

THAT's what I'm excited for.

In other news, I'm sitting next to Golden again.
Bad news about Golden, he has a girlfriend. So I can't go on a date with him. And then be his one true love. It's sad because I was starting to like him a lot. But oh well.
Next time.

FILTER GOLDEN. FILTER.

He's been talking about how, now that he has a girlfriend, he needs to filter everything that comes out of his mouth. Which is funny, cause he doesn't

Man, that's kind of a bummer. He's cute.. But now he has a girlfriend.

PISS.

Now I have to filter everything I say!

PISS.... AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment