Thursday, August 1, 2013

Online Wanting To Shop Phase

I have a new obsession. But I don't even know if it counts.
Online Shopping.
I can't stop. It's a problem. But here's the thing.. I don't even buy anything. I just look and wish and ask my parents to let me buy it. I don't have a credit card or anything, so I would have to use theirs and then pay them back in cash. Which I have the cash!
Rain boots, earrings, DJ headphones, laptop stickers, glasses, a dinosaur watch, cowboy boots, watch batteries, movies.. It's a problem. Maybe it's just a phase.
Like I said before, everyone goes through these phases. Like the Pinterest phase and the chalk phase and the restaurant phase where you crave one restaurant all the time. The blog phase is a little long for me, but I sorta love it.
Is there an online shopping phase? Or more like an online wanting to shop phase?
Either way. I'm in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment