Monday, July 29, 2013

Scumbag Laundry..

There are some things that are never done. Like, if you're an artist, a painting. If you're a coach, the perfect team. If you're a normal human being, Laundry.
You are constantly wearing clothes, or at least I hope you are for the sake of all things holy and good in this world, and you're constantly getting clothes dirty. It's a vicious cycle, Laundry. You can do it every day, every other day, every week, every month, or be like me and run out of clothes before you do your laundry. I'm gonna be so screwed over in college cause I'm never gonna do my laundry..
The key is to just not get them dirty. So if you follow the simple two step program to quitting Laundry forever, you will be Laundry free for the rest of your days!
Step One:: Don't move.
Step Two:: Repeat Step One.

No comments:

Post a Comment