Saturday, August 31, 2013

The shirt I'm wearing is from Walmart!

I'm getting a Penny Board. Actually, I got a Penny Board. It's orange with black wheels. And it's beautiful. It was only 65 bucks, too! Wow-y, that's crazy awesome.
On to other news, I just got back from Walmart. Can I just tell you how much I love that place?
At Walmart there is always that one person. The one you keep seeing throughout your shopping trip. The one you make awkward eye contact with. The one you try and avoid, and you know they're doing the same thing. But for some reason, you keep running into each other. And it doesn't happen every time you go, but every time you go you worry just a little bit that you'll do that again, or you'll see someone you know.
Why is that so bad? Seeing someone you know at Walmart. It almost seems embarrassing. But I don't know why! Because we all know that we all shop at Walmart. So why are we ashamed? I'm PROUD of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment