Saturday, August 10, 2013

Sometimes.

Sometimes my posts can get pretty real. Sometimes they're funny (or at least I think they are). Sometimes they can be stupid, random, or whatever. But you know what? I'm so sick of people making fun of my writing. I can make fun of myself, but I'm the only one who can. I don't care if I say one thing and say another a day later! It's my blog and I can post what I want to! If you don't like it, you can leave. If you like it, pull up a chair cause it'll totally be chill to hang with you.

On a completely unrelated note, I need new friends. I'm sick of the ones who treat me worst than dirt, and I'm ready to go to college and start over. I want to change who I am, because obviously who I am now is not working out too well. I hate being disliked. If I know someone is mad at me, I can't sleep. And I know that people are annoyed with me. Which is tearing me up inside. And the only way I can stop it is if I just don't talk to them. I thought I had best friends who would stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment