Friday, August 9, 2013

Space

I'm painting a mural in the house of a neighbor. It's of the solar system, and may I say that it looks awesome? Because it does, not to brag.
I love space. It's so beautiful, mysterious, amazing, big, awesome! There are these shoes at Vans that have space all over them, the night sky and galaxies. I love them, but they're $55. So if anyone would like to contribute to the Sierra-Loves-Those-Shoes fund, that would be awesome. If you're not willing to donate some money, hugs will do. Due? I don't know which one to use.
Anyways, I got a question. Does space scare anyone else? I love it, it's so cool and fascinating, but it's also super scary. Knowing that it never ends, it just keeps going on forever and ever. I don't know, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks that.
It's just like thinking of when we die or before we came down on this earth. What happens? I'm mormon, so I believe in no beginning or end. But that just hurts my brain. I can't think of having no end to things. And having no beginnings either? That's just crazy to think about. You try and imagine there actually being an end, but then what would that be like? No one knows!! But there's gotta be something else after this life. Or what would it be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment