Thursday, August 29, 2013

Stupid Rules

Sometimes, I wish I was one of those people who could post their feelings online and not care what other people thought of them. Because I would totally post something depressing or whatever right now.
Now, don't ask me why. Because I don't know. It's just this totally horrid feeling I have. I have a pit in my stomach, my head is spinning, I wanna cry and scream and yell, but at the same time I just wanna curl up into a little ball and sleep for forever. I'm in that mood that, no matter what anyone says, I still feel like $#!@!#$$%%^&*)@(#$%*$@#$@%$!!. It really sucks.
I wish I didn't feel like this. But I guess without feeling bad, you can't feel good. Without dark there is no light. Without evil there is no good. Blah blah blah. Stupid rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment